Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Broccoli Rabe & Provolone Ravioli with Pork Ragu, My Fourth of July Guest Post for Spicie Foodie


My good friend Nancy of Spicie Foodie is celebrating her third blogoversary, and to kick it off she asked me to contribute a guest post. If you don't know her, she is awesomeness personified,  and of course I was more than happy to oblige. I chose this broccoli rabe and provolone ravioli with pork ragu to share with her readers, so please go check out my post and say hello to her.

And for my U.S. readers, Happy Independence Day!





6 comments:

  1. I can really think of nothing better for celebrating our nation's founding than a delish pasta!

    P.S Adore Nancy. And how fun to be asked to guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have power again, off to check the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trixie,

    Thank you so much for guest posting, it's such an honor. If anyone personifies awesomeness it's you my dear:)

    Did you see you made it into Foodbuzz's top 9? Told you're awesome;)

    Have a great weekend and thanks for everything sweetie. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An intriguing combination of flavors… will have to try this sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will go check it out. But first let me say I hope you had a great holiday. GREG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog, spicie foodie! I love this recipe.

    ReplyDelete